Saturday, 17 September 2011

Dedicated to my new boots

Hi lovelies,

Hope your having a great weekend in spite of the dreadful weather.

Today I just wanted to share with you my new love that I purchased this week. My new boots.

Ta Dahh......
So after seeing these in my local H&M I loved them instantly. However, seen as I am trying to not spend any money, I begrudgingly walked away. I then saw these whilst out with my mum in another H&M (I swear I wasn't specifically searching for them) and they were there, almost with an angel like glow surrounding them. Again I walked away after the hints to my mum didn't work. So this week I went to the Trafford Centre, this being the third H&M store I had been to, I decided that if they had them in my size, it was meant to be. So here they are! yay. I haven't even told you the best bit, they were £29.99! Bargain.

They will be great with all Jeans, skirts and tights, dresses, just everything really.

Obviously I had to wear these the next day, so I thought I would show you a quick look at what I wore it with. I apologise for the awful pictures - note to self: must buy tripod and proper camera!
 I'd just like to say that I am aware that I have a problem with shopping, and I am also aware that I seem to have an addiction to boots lately but I just can't say no.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Love Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment