Saturday, 1 October 2011

Babyliss Big Hair - My new best friend

Hi Lovelies,

I have a review for you today, for a new hair tool that is in my life. As you can see from the title this is definitely a positive review, I love this thing!

I have wanted the Babyliss Big Hair for some time now after seeing a few reviews and you tube videos about this, however I didn't really want to spend £45 on a tool that I haven't actually tried first. So a couple of weeks ago I was merrily shopping in Asda, as you do, and I saw this on offer for £35. Well I had to have it, thats a £10 saving - You know me and a bargain, i'm powerless.

Ramble over...

Below is a picture of my hair as it normally looks after blasting with the hair drier. Clearly I cannot leave the house like this, so I will use my GHD after this stage to tame my crazy mop.
 After GHD's - Much less scary


Now as you can see from the above photos, my hair is in terrible condition after being a bleach blonde for 5 years prior to taking the plunge and dying in brown. So using straighteners on it every time I wash my hair is not ideal.

This is a photo of my hair after blow drying with the Big Hair - ahhh so big and bouncy. I love the feeling of coming out of a hairdressers after having a blow dry, this tool creates exactly the same effect. Basically this is saving me money!
Apologies for the lack of makeup! 

I'd love to know if any of you have tried this and what you think of it! Also Asda are still selling the Babyliss Big Hair for £35 here if your interested in buying!

Thanks for reading

Love Jade xx





1 comment:

  1. Wow! This looks amazing, thank you for the details :)
    Nicky
    ,xo
    http://nickysbeautyquest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete