Sunday, 9 October 2011

Post break up shop

Hi Lovelies,

I have had a horrendous couple of weeks resulting in my 5 and a half year relationship coming to an end :(. So to take my mind off things I did what all girls do, retail therapy! Shopping is all I ever seem to do but this time I had a reason. And I didn't go too crazy either, well done me.  So yesterday me and my mum had a little nosey in town and I thought I would show you what I picked up.



It appears that I went a little cosy crazy! But I love my new bits. The cardigan is my absolute favourite thing in my wardrobe at the minute. Its nice and bright unlike a lot of the things in my wardrobe at the minute. I feel it will brighten up my mood in my sad phase. Its from H&M (my favourite shop ever!!) and it was £29.99, not bad. 

The Scarf is so long and thick and warm. Beautiful! Also from H&M for £19.99. Then finally my little boots. I seriously have a boot obsession, I am more than aware of this, but I don't own any like this. They are lined with wool (fake of course) and are soooo comfy! These were from New Look and cost £29.99.

Thanks for reading 

Love Jade xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your relationship ending, I hope that you will bounce back soon... Hopefully with a whole new wardrobe ;)
    Nicky
    ,xo
    http:/nickysbeautyquest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete